Todd is our highly trained Clinical Director who has been with us for a number of years. Todd graduated from Utah Valley University with a Degree in Behavioral Science and earned his Masters in Social Work Degree from Brigham Young University. He has extensive experience working with youth in a variety of treatment settings, including residential treatment centers, outpatient centers, as well as secure-care and detention facilities. Todd is EGALA Level 1 certified and will also work with students in equine therapy. Todd is a CSAT®(Certified Sex Addiction Therapist) setting him apart as a therapist with specific training in addiction education and treatment. Todd’s passion and drive are contagious, he has an amazing ability to lift and encourage others. In his “free time” Todd enjoys golf, motorcycles, fishing, cooking, and laughing. Todd is married and is the father of 3 children.
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) – http://www.iitap.com/
- EGALA Level 1 Trained- http://www.eagala.org/
- Master of Social Work (MSW) – Brigham Young University
- Bachelors of Integrated Studies, Business, and Behavioral Science – Utah Valley University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- NOJOS Credentials
- EMDR candidate
- Golf, riding ATV’s, cooking, games and movies, and recreational shooting.